Young Investigator Award and Travel Fellowship Grant
A number of Young Investigator Awards and Travel Fellowship Grants are available to abstract authors who submit to the EuroELSO Congress.
Please identify whether you are eligible for any of the following awards when you submit your abstract.
Deadline for Abstract Submission was 6 January 2023
Abstracts must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for an EuroELSO award:
EuroELSO Young Investigator Award:
• The applicant must be the presenting author, personal presence at the congress is mandatory
• The applicant is aged under 35
• The applicant is a young scientist, physician, nurse or perfusionist
• Submission of Curriculum Vitae (two pages, format DinA4)*
• If you are applying for an award, your eligibility must be confirmed by your head of department or supervisor (Letter of Recommendation required)*
• 2023 awardees are: M. Adao-Serrano/Portugal, S. Austin/USA, T. Jasny/Germany, M. Matteucci/Netherlands, L. Meneghelli/UK, C. Morais/Portugal, M. Mueller/Germany, C. Van Edom/Belgium, M. Wagner/Germany, C. Wiest/Germany – congratulations
EuroELSO Travel Grant:
• The applicant is the presenting author, personal presence at the congress is mandatory
• Submission of a motivation letter (max. 200 words, including a brief statement of your financial need for sponsorship)*
• Submission of Curriculum Vitae (two pages, format DinA4)*, the applicant has completed Medical Studies (digital diploma copy required*)
• 2023 awardees are: A. Caccioppola/Italy, M. Elhadi/Libya, C. Glück/Germany, J. Meza Carmona/Mexico, B. Nagler/Austria, J. Raasveld/Netherlands, A. Shah/USA, J. Simons/Netherlands, I. Steinberg/Italy, H. Zakaria/Egypt – congratulations
*while submitting the abstract
The grants are gratefully supported by the EuroELSO Associates.